*We believe it is through living out and sharing our faith in Christ that we grow to be used by Him, love Him serve Him and know Him. ( We need to know His Voice! ~John 10:27) Each Wednesday night, we gather in worshipping Jesus together.... through fellowship, singing, lively skits, puppets, and active learning. We also enjoy small group/classroom time, where we engage in more in-depth Bible study, fellowship, accountability and prayer! * The topics we learn about each Wednesday eveningdirectly correlates with what our Pastor Don preaches on during worshipthe following Saturday/Sunday services. We encourage you to discuss these important Bible stories/faith topics at home and bring your childeren to worship to help further their faith growth!
* Sunday morning worship is interactive and child-friendly. Children are invited to be full participants in all aspects of worship.
St. Peter's Lutheran Church is a "Multi-Generational Faith Family. "Our primary goal with our children is to help them grow in their faith in Jesus and connect it with everyday life, while building trusting relationships within their faith family (congregation). We accomplish this by helping out Children to:
* By modeling and encouraging children to seek God through prayer, worship, Bible study and fellowship.
* By helping children trust Christ as their Savior and learn to live their lives for Him.
* By learning and memorizing the Word of God so that it can take deep root in their hearts, enabling them to understand God's story, the beauty of His grace and His purpose for their lives.
Love Your Neighbor
*By creating a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to one another.
* By helping children to honor God through their thoughts, words and actions at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
Grow as Disciples
Acts 14:22 & Matt. 28:19-20
* By recognising that faith growth is an ongoing and daily adventure!
* By deepening children's understanding of Scripture as well as enhancing their ability to apply Biblical Principles to everyday life and equipping them to share their faith with others!
Breakout Session Groups
In addition to the material all the children will be learning in "Open Worship" we have a specific focus for each class. These foundational faith steps are key building blocks which help our children to establish a strong foundation for their faith. We want the children to understand both why these are important and what they mean!
* Infants ~ 2yr olds and Parents: Learn simple ways and important routines for sharing your faith with your little ones (a parent or adult must be present).
*3~5 yr olds: Learn who God is, that we can talk with Him and are comfortable praying to Him. Learn basic Songs of Faith.
*6~8 yr olds: Learn the foundational stories of the Old Testament, how they impact our life on faith. Learn the Ten Commandments.
* 9~11 yr olds: Learn the New Testament Books of the Bible, how to use the Bible, and how to develop a daily routine of reading God's Word and Praying!
5th Graders First Communion
* Confirmation Youth (7-9th graders) Learn about the declatation of their Faith.* High School Youth (10 - 12th graders)Learn Peer Ministry Leadership
VOLUNTEERS ALWAYS NEEDED!
It takes 20+ volunteers to make Faith Night run smoothly. If you like teaching, singing, cooking, playing, or simply sitting with a cup of coffee in hand...then we could use you! Some kids just need someone to point them in the right direction.
Contact the Church, Pastor Don, Lorinda Broughton, Karen Judd or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see where we could use you.
Positions open for next year -
Superintendent of Parish Eduction
Assistant Superintendent of Parish Education
Faith Leaders for all grades
Assistant Faith Leaders for all grades
Questions & Contact Info
So you have questions? Or just want to talk with one of the leaders? Contact the church and they will connect you with the right person. 608-727-3721 or email@example.com
* Vacation Bible School - TBD
* Children's Choir - 1st Sunday of Every Month
* Summer Camps - Sugar Creek Bible Camp has a variety of Camps for all ages and interests (www.sugarcreekbiblecamp.org)
First Communion 2020 for our 5th Graders
Click on photo to enlarge
Fun Time During Faith Night ~ Come Join Us!
Making Tower of Babel, September 2021
Cutting Pastor Don's Hair for Fundraising, Mill Street Project 2020
Children Service on Sunday Mornings & Kid's Choir